Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Brian O'Neill at The Gallery at the Arts & Cultural Council

 
BRIAN O'NEILL
THE BRIDGE BETWEEN TWO WORLDS 
On Exhibit April 3-26
The Gallery at the Arts & Cultural Council

 
Live pastel painting demo and artist talk
Saturday, April 14, 11:30 AM-1:00 PM

Gallery Hours:  Monday–Friday, 10 AM–4 PM
Additional Gallery Hours:  Saturdays, 11 AM–2 PM

The Bridge Between Two Worlds is a fine art benefit with 100% of the proceeds from one special piece and 10% of total show proceeds supporting AIDS Care.

Brian O’Neill has received international praise for his “hyper-realistic” paintings, and has showcased his work in galleries across the U.S., Canada, Japan and England. “My responsibility as an artist is one that asks me to create not because I want to but because I have to,” says O’Neill. “I am driven to make work that is at the highest level possible and depict beauty as I feel it to be and describe that in a language that can be read by all people who view my work even if we have never met in person.”

No comments:

Post a Comment