Thursday, March 15, 2012

New York Figure Study Guild



                       NYFSG Featured Artist and Founding Member
Presents:
"WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?"


March 20,2012
6:00 PM

Steve Carpenter Gallery & Art Center
176 Anderson Avenue
Rochester, NY 14607

NYFSG MEMBERS: FREE
Non-MEMBERS: $5 Donation at the door

"I will discuss the path I have been traveling leading me to exactly where I am today, working toward and experiencing life as a full-time painter. I will share my successes and failures, which I have discovered, aren’t really failures at all…they’re stepping stones, always leading forward if we follow the path and learn the lessons presented at the time. I hope to keep this open for comments with anyone present sharing similar experiences.
I will hang mostly current work on the walls (work of the past year or so) with a few oldies, and dig out some studies from my beginnings of ten years ago to refer to as we discuss the progress in our work.
I hope to be able to express how with passion and a strong work ethic we can all achieve anything our mind can think of! But we must, absolutely must believe it can be achieved… For me this is all by the grace of God! "
                                                                    
- Kevin Feary


No comments:

Post a Comment